If you have a sweet tooth, but don't want to sabotage your healthy eating habits, try these Keto-friendly, Sugar Free and Gluten Free Brownies!
1 large Avocado
3 large Eggs
1 1/2 cup Kerrygold Butter
1/2 cup organic Coconut Milk
1/2 cup Erythritol
2 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 cup Unsweetened Cacao Powder or Dark Cocoa
1/4 cup Coconut Flour
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and grease an 8 X 8 inch baking pan with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a food processor, blend the avocado until creamy consistency.
3. Add the butter and pulse until blended well.
4. Add the eggs and coconut milk then pulse until ingredients are mixed evenly.
5. Add the erythritol, vanilla sea salt and baking soda and pulse until evenly blended.
6. Slowly tap the cacao powder and coconut flour, alternating each and pulsing after each little addition until all is smooth and mixed together.
7. Pour into the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Bake for less time if fudge brownies are desired, or longer if you would like drier, more cake-like brownies.
If you loved this recipe, you'll love these as well!
Sugar Free Homemade Ketchup
Muffin Tin Veggie Omelets
Looking for some extra guidance in your health and wellness journey?
We offer a variety of services, including Medically-Guided Weight Loss Packages and more!
Schedule a Free Consultation with us!