Plan on grilling out in this warmer weather? Make that burger a little healthier with this sugar-free Ketchup recipe!
15 oz can Organic Tomato Sauce
8 oz can Organic Tomato Paste
1tsp liquid Stevia
1 Tbsp White Vinegar
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Allspice
1/8 tsp ground Cloves
1. Place all ingredients in a small pan and whisk together
2. Heat over medium, stirring often until almost boiling
3. Reduce hear to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes
4. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature
5. Place in fridge. It will continue to thicken as it gets cooler
***Make sure to use within 2 weeks!***
What are some healthier alternatives you prefer to make yourself instead of going to the store? Let us know in the comments!